Dr. Roca in the News:
- WWL airs Dr Roca’s advice about Belly fat more dangerous than fat thighs.
- 1490 WGCH talks with Dr. Roca about hypnotherapy and acupuncture as tools to help you lose weight and stop smoking.
- Bottom Line Radio talks with Dr. Roca about Alzheimer’s Disease. Can you prevent it?
- WCBS 880 talks with Dr. Roca about coping with stress post-Hurricane Sandy.
- Dr. Roca recently discussed “A Holistic Approach to Weight Loss” with Darby & Friends on WGCH in Greenwich, CT. Listen now.
Dr. Roca appears regularly on the Canon Hospice Health Hour radio show which airs the 1st Saturday from 1pm – 2pm on WIST 690AM, New Orleans, LA.
Read about One Student’s Experience at LEAPS
Educating the physicians of the future in natural, integrative approached to health is essential for the health of our nation physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually, and economically. This video describes a project close to Dr Roca’s heart. He participates in this program every summer. Once you see the video, if you feel so inspired, consider to make a donation to further the work. Please Specify LEAPs Program if you chose to donate to this worthy cause.